Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ARGH!!
isnt jaychou's album supposed to be out already!!
the person frm the cd shop told me its not here!
it will oni b here on FRIDAY.
RAHH.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG LARRHX.
DARN IT SLOW LARRHX!
Y spore so slow one!!
CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER MY QNS?
WTH.
RAHH. RAHH. RAAHHHH!!!!!
whats the dumb problem larrhx!
AHHH.
the release date of his album is brought forward already larrhx!
other jay fans frm other countries got his album alreadi LARRHX.
and they posted some pictures frm the album on the internet.
drooling.. so shuai larrhx!
I'M GONA DROOL UNTIL I DIE FROM DEHYDRATION.
WAAHHHH~~~~~
I WANT MY JAY CHOU CD!

tis thingy TOTALLY SPOILT my mood for EVERYTHING larrhx.
tried to study for the damnit poa test tml.
cant get anything into my dumb head.
RAH.
so difficult larrhx!
what provision for doubtful debts.
CRAP LARRHX.
can some kind soul offer me free poa tuition?
whoever who understands it better den me..
confirm very easy find ehx.
i'm gona flunk poa for sure.
i'm gona flunk my e-o-y.
and most imptly, I'M GONA RETAIN.
if i continue at tis rate,
and IF I DUN GET MY JAY CHOU CD!!
WAHHH.... CAN HIS ALBUM LIKE DROP FRM THE SKY ONTO MY LAP.
RAHHHH.... OR SOMEBODY GO BEG STEAL ROB IT FOR ME!
hahax. jk nia larrhx.
I WANT MY JAY CHOU CD. I NEED IT DESPERATELY!
boo hoos~~~
RAHH.
I WANT MY JAY CHOU CD LARRHX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!